Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [HD]$Bulletrain><Even With My Eyes Close.d 2013 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> PARTIE PUBLIQUE -> COMMERCE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
alfrivan

19/12/1957 Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 16:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD]$Bulletrain><Even With My Eyes Close.d 2013 Répondre en citant

Bulletrain Even With My Eyes Closed 2013 > urlin.us/2bked

Hollee's...ArmyGeneral...TopicsMusical...ConversationThe.first.real.milestone.for.the.band.came.in.the.spring.of.2010.when.they.were.involved.in.the."Rest.In.Sleaze".festival,.dedicated.to.the.former.lead.singer.from.Crashdet:.Dave.Lepard,.who.had.diedExternal.links[edit]In..the..summer..of..2014..also..resolved..in..that..Georg..Siegl..gave..the..band..a..second..chance..and..offered..to..release..their..debut..album..Start..Talking..on..his..label..Metal..HeavenOn.July.16,.2010.they.recorded.the.songs.Even.With.My.Eyes.Closed.and.Take.Me.To.The.Sun.in.Polar.Studios.in.StockholmHistory[edit]..I..don't..know..if.."Take..Me..To..The..Sun"..will..take..you..to..our..solar..system..star,..but..I..assure..you..it..easily..can..transport..your..body..to..the..late..eighties..Sunset..StripHowever,.it.didn't.last.because.of.the.distanceDavis...Robin...Bengtsson...Tim...Sval...Related...Logotype...Lyrics...Other...songs...Contribute...Edit...this...Page...Add...a...Video...Add...a...Photo...Add...a...Page...Wiki...Activity...Watchlist...Random...page...Recent...changes...Even...with...My...Eyes...Closed...32pages...on...this...wiki...Edit...Classic...editor...History...Talk0..."Even...with...My...Eyes...Closed"...from...the...album......B-side..."Take...Me...to...the...Sun"...Length...4:11...Recorded...June...1819,...2010...at...Polar...Studios,...Stockholm,...Sweden...Released...January...4,...2013[1][2]...Format...Digital...download...Label...Record...Union[1]...Producer...Chris...Laney[3]...Previous...single......Subsequent...single..."Even...with...My...Eyes...Closed"...is...the...first...single...by...BulletrainEntertainment.Video.Games.Lifestyle.The..single..was..released..the..following..day..and..was..made..available..on..Deezer[1],..iTunes[2]..and..Spotify.[9]..The..cover..for..the..single..has..both..Lindell..and..Tim..Sval..depicted..on..it;..Lindell..is..singing..on..the..single..but..left..the..band..prior..to..the..release..of..the..single..while..Sval..was..not..present..during..the..recording..of..the..single..as..he..had..left..the..band..a..year..earlier,..only..to..return..a..few..months..after..the..recording..sessionGenom..att..fortstta..anvnda..vr..webbplats..godknner..du..vr..cookiepolicy.Facebook-logotypE-post..eller..telefonLsenordGlmt..kontot?G..med....SvenskaEnglish..(US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais..(France)EspaolPortugus..(Brasil).G..medLogga..inMessengerFacebook..LiteMobilHitta..vnnerProfillnkarPersonerSidorPlatserSpelPlatserKndisarGrupperOm..FacebookSkapa..annonsSkapa..sidaUtvecklareJobba..hos..ossSekretessCookiesAnnonsvalAnvndarvillkorHjlpInstllningarAktivitetslogg..Facebook....2016.BuLLETRAiN..Bulletrain..live..at.."The..Tivoli"..in..Helsingborg..Background..information..Origin..Helsingborg,..Sweden..Genres..Heavy..Metal,..Hard..Rock,..Glam..Metal,..Years..active..2006present..Labels..Metal..Heaven..Records..Website..Bulletrain..Members..Jonas..Tillheden..Mattias..Persson..Robin..Bengtsson..Sebastian..Sundberg..Niklas..Mansson..Past..members..Robert..Lindell..Tim..Svalo..Mike..Palace..Emil..Lundberg..Bassist..Tim..Svalo..also..returned..to..the..band..during..this..period,..but..parted..way..with..Bulletrain..after..Mike..Palace..left..the..bandSimilar..topicsSimilar..topicsWriteyournamewithyoureyesclosed[Closed]..Magenta..Chorus..(MIXING)Type..your..username..with..your..nose,..chin,..and..eyes..closedType..your..username..with..your..eyes..closed!!!Nexus..-..Perth..Saturday..19th..January..2013^..Johnny..GoneBad..^..Turn..it..Up!..^..Even..With..My..Eyes..Closed..^..Start..Talking..On.the.6th.of.July.2010.the.band.released.samples,.on.their.MySpace.page,.from.both.the.songs.on.this.single.[7].These.songs.were.later.played,.in.their.acoustic.versions,.by.the.band.at.their.live.performance.at.Expressen.XL.Live.in.Stockholm.on.the.24th.of.September.2010.and.the.single.version.of."Take.Me.to.the.Sun".later.appeared.on.the.compilation.album.Rock.for.Japan.in.April.2011Band...Members[edit]A..hot..melting..melodious..hard..rocker..blending..Britny..Fox..and..early..Def..Leppard..on..the..chorusDiscography[edit]Title..Album..details..Johnny..Gonebad(EP)[1]..Released:..2007..Label:..None..Turn..it..Up!(EP)[2]..Released:..2009..Label:..None..Even..With..My..Eyes..Closed(Single)[3]..Released:..2010..Label:..None..Mike...Palace...from...Stockholm...took...over...as...vocalistCurrent..members..Albums.The..band..is..influenced..by..bands..like..Motley..Crue,..Guns..N'..Roses,..Skid..Row..and..PanteraFormer..members..[1].Spirit-of-metal.com.Retrieved.October.30,.2014.[2].SleazeRoxx.com.Retrieved.October.28,.2014.[3].ReverbNation.com.Retrieved.October.30,.2014.[4].Metal-Temple.com.Retrieved.October.29,.2014.Robert.Lindell.-.Lead.Vocals.(2006-2011).Tim.Svalo.-.Bass.Guitar.(2006-2009,.2011-2012).Emil.Lundberg.-.Bass.Guitar.(2009-2010).Mike.Palace.-.Lead.Vocals.(2011-2012).Recordings.The..page..you..requested..was..not..found. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 16:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> PARTIE PUBLIQUE -> COMMERCE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006